S. E. Hamblin Ltd
Priestlands Lane (later Acreman St.)
Sidney Hamblin designed a body made of aluminum to fit an Austin Seven chassis. It was launched as the Hamblin De Luxe in April 1957. Due to cost and time very few were made. In 1958 Sidney introduced the Cadet which was made of fibreglass, which successfully fitted both Austin Seven wheelbases and others. In 1960 they added integral rear wings and called it Mk2. There was also a Super Two and a Super Three.